Tennessee Renaissance Festival
Travel back to 16th Century England!
The Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department (WCPR) proudly presents the 36th Annual Tennessee Renaissance Festival May 7-30, 2022.
Travel back to 16th Century England where the Village of Covington Glen comes alive with the bustle of a Renaissance Marketplace. Artisans from all over the country display their wares from silks to swords; from gems to jewels. Flavors, aromas and tastes of specialty foods and drinks greet festival-goers as the voices of renaissance musicians and merrymakers echo through the trees. Enjoy the revelry and pageantry of the joust, along with tea and a special visit with Her Majesty, the Queen.
Please note that the Tennessee Renaissance Festival accepts cash only for food, beverages, rides, and games and some souvenirs.
Located off Highway 96 between the towns of Franklin and Murfreesboro, the Tennessee Renaissance Festival is easily accessible from I-24, I-65, and I-840, just 25 miles south of Nashville. The festival address is 2124 New Castle Road, Arrington, TN, 37014. For additional help, there is a map with directions to the faire.
- Face masks are required to be worn for the safety of all.
- Face masks will be required on the shuttle bus to and from Castle Gwynn.
- Pets are not allowed at the Tennessee Renaissance Festival.
- Cash will be required to purchase food, beverages, rides, and games and some souvenirs.
- Patrons – including children – bringing or buying swords at the festival must have the sword sheathed and peace-tied with a cable tie at all times, for safety reasons. Please have your sword peace-tied with a cable tie when you arrive, for inspection at the entrance. Arrows must have tips removed. The festival reserves the right to refuse any weapon that is not properly peace-tied or otherwise deemed to be unsafe.
- Carnival costume style masks cannot cover the full face. Carnival costume masks that cover the forehead to the nose will be acceptable if eyes can be seen and vision is not impaired. The festival reserves the right to refuse any mask that they feel is unsafe.
- Firearms, working or replicas, and including toy guns, are not permitted on the festival grounds, castle grounds, or parking areas. Possession of firearms on the festival or castle grounds will result in prosecution.
Please read the Rules of the Realm for more detailed information.
Source: Official Website
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- May 21, 2022 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Sat)
- May 22, 2022 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Sun)
- May 28, 2022 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Sat)
- May 29, 2022 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Sun)
- May 30, 2022 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Mon)
2124 New Castle Road, Arrington, TN 37014