Tennessee Renaissance Festival
Please note, this event has expired.
Travel back to 16th Century England at Tennessee Renaissance Festival. The Village of Covington Glen comes alive with the bustle of a Renaissance Marketplace.
Over 60 skilled Artisans from all over the country display their wares from silks to swords; from gems to jewels. Flavors, aromas and tastes of specialty foods and drinks greet the festival-goer. Hear the sounds of Renaissance musicians and merrymakers as they echo through the trees. Color, movement, and peals of laughter welcome those who thrill to the challenges of Games of Skill and Man-Powered Rides.
New Policies for 2018:
- Cash will be required to purchase Food, Beverages, Rides, Games, and Souvenirs.
- Pets are not allowed at the Tennessee Renaissance Festival.
- Patrons – including children – bringing or buying swords at the festival must have the sword sheathed and peace-tied with a cable tie at all times, for safety reasons. Please have your sword peace-tied with a cable tie when you arrive, for inspection at the entrance. Arrows must have tips removed. The festival reserves the right to refuse any weapon that is not properly peace-tied or otherwise deemed to be unsafe.
- Costume masks cannot cover the full face. Masks that cover the forehead to the nose will be acceptable if eyes can be seen and vision is not impaired. The festival reserves the right to refuse any mask that they feel is unsafe.
- Firearms, working or replicas, and including toy guns, are not permitted on the festival grounds, castle grounds, or parking areas. Possession of firearms on the festival or castle grounds will result in prosecution.
Source: Official Website.
Daily Admission (1 Day)
$25/Adults at Door
$23/Seniors 62+ & Active Military
$10/Child ages 6-12
Weekend Pass (2 Days)
$45/Adults – not valid for Memorial Day Weekend
$15/Child ages 6-12 – not valid for Memorial Day Weekend
Memorial Day Weekend Pass (3 Days)
$20/Child ages 6-12
FREE/Children 5 and under
The Tennessee Renaissance Festival offers discount admission tickets for groups of 15 adults or more. Free parking is available on-site.
Contact: (615) 395-9950
2124 New Castle Road, Arrington, TN 37014