The 23rd Annual Elves Faire
Please note, this event has expired.
An day of enchantment and family-friendly activities for children of all ages and the young at heart, the 23rd annual Elves Faire takes place on twelve verdant acres in the heart of Green Hills. Easy to get to from I-440 Exit 3/Hillsboro Pike. Open from 9am to 4pm, rain or shine!
- Live music on the outdoor stage, including Joy Williams; David Mead; Birds of Chicago; Uncle Earl; Augustus Carroll; Linnae, Trina & Sam; Phoebe Hunt; Joe Hazelwood; & more
- Angel Room, a special place for the young children to shop for age-appropriate handcrafts
- Archery for older children and adults–win a prize
- Live global music and dance performances
- Elves’ Den, featuring artisan handcrafts from all over
- Meet Pockets the Elf, Auntie Autumn, King Winter, and other special guests
- Fairy’s Cafe, featuring healthy and tasty food and baked goods
- Beeswax candle rolling
- Jump-rope winding for all ages
- Waldorf puppet shows for the youngest festival goers
- Storytellers and stilt-walkers
- Face painting, henna, and glitter tattoos
- Linden Seeds Store (the year-round Waldorf marketplace chock full of fun)
- Food trucks and much more!
Free/Children under 5
Tickets and family packages are available for pre-purchase here and will also be sold at the gate.
Most activities $1 to $6. If you plan to participate in the games and activities, please consider pre-purchasing tickets below. Note that you may purchase multiple Family Packs – the more you buy, the more you save! Note that the Family Packages of activity tickets below do not include Admission to the Faire, so please be sure to also purchase those ahead of time.
Family Pack 1: 11 tickets $10
Family Pack 2: 22 tickets $20
Family Pack 3: 55 tickets $50
Contact: (615) 354-0270 ext 21
3201 Hillsoro Pike, Nashville, TN 37215