Please Note: This event has expired.
The Art of Business Planning
Do any of these people sound like you?
- A photographer who wants to make some money selling photographs
- A musician looking to release music independently
- A dancer interested in teaching dance classes for profit
- A visual artist looking to start a program teaching art techniques to the community
- An artist looking to make money from your art…period
If so, it sounds like you’re looking to start a business, and any good business needs a plan.
The Arts & Business Council and Creatives’ Day are excited to host The Art of Business Planning, a professional business planning seminar for artists of all genres and disciplines. The training will be presented by the TSU Small Business Development Center in partnership with the US Small Business Administration.
Learn the foundations of business planning and get your business idea off the ground!
Parking: The Bunch Library is number 18 on Belmont University’s campus map. Visitor parking is located in the lot next to the Hitch Building and along the street on West Belmont Blvd. Visitor parking is also available in the Curb Garage and other designated areas throughout campus.
1900 Belmont Blvd., Nashville, TN 37212