Tour de Nash
This year will feature a staggered start time and location format for safety in regards to transmission of COVID-19.
The 16th annual Tour de Nash is Nashville’s largest urban bike ride. Take on the City Tour (8mi), Local Tour (25 mi), or Grand Tour (45mi) to suit your riding style. Your paid registration includes a t-shirt and route support.
Start windows begin at 6am and route support and rest stops will end at 3pm.
- 8, 25, and 45 mile ride options suitable for bicyclists of all skill levels
- Scenic routes highlighting Nashville’s neighborhoods, bikeways and greenways.
- Rest stops featuring refreshments, bathroom facilities, and basic bicycle maintenance equipment available every 10-15 miles.
- Every paid rider receives a t shirt and ride number
- Bikes of ALL TYPES welcome (no gas-powered bikes, e-bikes are great)
WHAT’S DIFFERENT FOR 2020?
- There will be NO mass start, or finish festival/post ride meal to lessen the chances of spreading the virus
- Each rider will start the ride at one location which you select upon registration, and will begin within their selected start time window also selected within registration.
- Riders are REQUIRED TO BRING A MASK to wear at start locations, rest stops, and in the SAG van
- ABSOLUTELY NO GROUPS LARGER THAN 25 PERSONS allowed at any time
- There will be no route security due to the dispersed nature of the riders on route
- Rest stops will have only individually packaged snacks and water for riders
- Volunteers at rest stops will be gloved and masked for everyone’s protection
- Bike tools and mechanical assistance will be available at rest stops
- Day-Of Registration will NOT be available at the ride
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Aug 22, 2020 at 06:00 am - 03:00 pm (Sat)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
This is a rescheduled event. The original Tour de Nash was scheduled for May.