Valentine’s Day Wine & Jazz Pairing Dinner
Please note, this event has expired.
Looking for something unique to do on Valentines day? Enjoy a romantic and elegant evening with the one you love at City Winery Nashville. Our Valentine’s Day Dinner will include live jazz music and a 4-course dinner created by Executive Chef Garrett Pittler with wine pairings by Beverage Director & Sommelier Jenelle Engleson. Following dinner, dance the night away with a live jazz trio in the cozy City Winery Lounge with spectacular views of the city skyline.
Tickets include: 1 complimentary glass of sparkling wine, 4 courses with 4 wines accompanied with Live Jazz from vocalist Rebecca Sayre featuring Will Barrow (piano), Chris Brown (drums) & Charlie Chadwick Bass). Full bar available in addition to tastings, not included in ticket price. Seating will be intimate banquet seating in groups of four.
- Nashville Hot Fried Quail and Waffles
- Red Velvet Waffle, Truffle Honey
- Paired with: Domaine de la Dentelle Demi-Sec Rosé nv
- Lobster Ravioli
- Wilted Swiss Chard, Heirloom Tomatoes, Tarragon Sherry Beurre Blanc
- Paired with: Buehler ‘14, chardonnay
- Beef Wellington
- Foie Gras, Mushroom Duxelle, Prosciutto, and Puffed Pastry
- Paired with: Sella & Mosca Cannonau di Sardegna ‘13
- Triple Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake
- Paired with: Warre’s Warrior Ruby Port nv
*Please reach out to our concierge team 48 hours beforehand with any dietary restrictions so our culinary team may accommodate in a timely manner.
Source: City Winery
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
Additional time info:
Doors open 6:30pm
609 Lafayette Street, Nashville, TN 37203