Vintage & Vinyl Market
This is the first-ever Vintage & Vinyl Market held at The Marketplace in East Nashville. Come shop and celebrate all things vintage & vinyl while vibing out to DJs and live music!
Vintage apparel. Vinyl records. Memorabilia and collectibles. All things music-inspired, retro-themed, and nostalgia-driven!
They invite lovers, savants, connoisseurs, and admirers of all merchandise that evokes an appreciation of various eras in today’s culture. Are you a vinyl aficionado or audiophile? Their vinyl vendors will have a diverse selection of records to satisfy any listener’s taste. Are you a vintage purist on the hunt for hard-to-find threads and designer rarities? At the Vintage & Vinyl Market, cultures collide into one event that is sure to rock your socks off!
On top of a wide selection of vintage, vinyl, and other vendors, this market also features several of Music City’s finest food trucks, live music, and beer, hard seltzers, and flavored cocktails sold at the venue.
- This event takes place inside of a 32,000 square foot warehouse facility located on the cusp of Downtown and East Nashville.
- Located next to Music City Indoor Karting and CrossFit East Nashville.
- Less than one mile from Nissan Stadium.
- Free admission and free parking.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 29, 2021 at 06:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Fri)
- Oct 30, 2021 at 11:00 am - 04:00 pm (Sat)