Virtual Basic Tai Chi
Stay active, stay connected, and stay healthy! Tai Chi is a low-impact exercise that strengthen and improve mind and body. The classes offer weekly breathing exercise, basic Tai Chi moves, and more
Virtual Basic Tai Chi @ Metro Nashville Parks (Online) Program, Fall 2020
Sponsored by the Metro Nashville Parks Dance Division
Supported by Chinese Arts Alliance of Nashville
It will be held on Zoom.
The Fall 2020 class starts from September to Oct for a 9 weeks session. A single drop-in class will be $4 each single class. Highly encourage everyone to register for the entire 9 sessions for only $30 for each 9- sessions class.
Please allow yourself at least 10 minutes to register if this is your first time to use the Metro Nashville Parks’ online registration system. If you need assistance, let me know. Plan early. Would love to have you join the class. The classes keep us connected and benefit from the wellness of practicing Tai Chi.
This program is sponsored by Dance Division at the Metro Nashville Parks, and it is supported by Chinese Arts Alliance of Nashville.
If you have issues on paying the fee due to COVID or other reasons; please click here to apply for a scholarship.
Online registration at the Metro Nashville Parks & Recreations system.
-Click “Create Account.” If you already have an account, then log in.
-Click search activity “Tai Chi.” Not TaiChi. Then, it will say “show 4 sessions available.” Click that.
-Then the class schedule will show up. Click the class “Sign Up!” you would like to take.
-Once you register, the links will be there, click the right link for the classes that you are taking.
Issues and questions, e mail through Chinese Arts Alliance’s website contact (click here).
Contact: (615) 385-9341
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 20, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 06:00 pm (Tue)
- Oct 21, 2020 at 10:00 am - 11:00 am (Wed)
- Oct 22, 2020 at 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm (Thu)
- Oct 27, 2020 at 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm (Tue)
- Oct 27, 2020 at 05:00 pm - 06:00 pm (Tue)
- Oct 28, 2020 at 10:00 am - 11:00 am (Wed)
- Oct 29, 2020 at 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm (Thu)
Additional time info:
1. “Open Level: Virtual Tai Chi on Tuesdays, 5 PM – 6 PM”
2. “Open Level: Virtual Tai Chi on Wednesdays, 10 AM -11 AM”
3. “Beginners: Virtual Tai Chi 101 will be Beginner, Thursdays, 12 PM – 1 PM”
Taking single class of any date will be “Fall 2020 Drop-in”
Online, Nashville, TN 37201