Walk Eat Nashville East Nashville Food Tour
Voted one of the 15 Best Food Tours in America, Walk Eat Nashville offers walking food tours in neighborhoods that put Nashville on the culinary map.
Chef-owned restaurants and casual eateries. Local coffee shops and breweries. Specialty food shops launched by creative entrepreneurs. They all add up to a vibrant neighborhood recently named one of the coolest in America.
Explore East Nashville with us to experience what makes it such a special community—and a magnet for musicians.
With six tasting stops over three hours, you’ll have a chance to try a variety of local foods, including several voted “Best of Nashville.” Tastings vary with seasonal ingredients and always include a delicious mix of savory and sweet. At many locations, you’ll also receive personal attention from chefs, owners, and managers creating our dynamic food culture.
Between bites, you’ll stroll past Victorian homes and bungalows preserved amid tornadoes and tear downs. You’ll learn about a music studio where Johnny Cash, Neil Young and Aretha Franklin made records. Our engaging guide will share stories that even locals don’t know.
By the end of the tour, you’ll understand the appeal of East Nashville. We look forward to hosting you, whether you’re a first-time visitor looking for an authentic Nashville experience or a local who wants to feel more connected to our rapidly evolving city.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jul 18, 2019 at 11:00 am - 02:00 pm (Thu)
- Jul 19, 2019 at 11:00 am - 02:00 pm (Fri)
- Jul 25, 2019 at 11:00 am - 02:00 pm (Thu)
- Jul 26, 2019 at 11:00 am - 02:00 pm (Fri)
- Aug 1, 2019 at 11:00 am - 02:00 pm (Thu)
- Aug 2, 2019 at 11:00 am - 02:00 pm (Fri)
- Aug 8, 2019 at 11:00 am - 02:00 pm (Thu)
- Aug 9, 2019 at 11:00 am - 02:00 pm (Fri)
- Aug 15, 2019 at 11:00 am - 02:00 pm (Thu)
- Aug 16, 2019 at 11:00 am - 02:00 pm (Fri)
917 Woodland Avenue, Nashville, TN 37206(Neighborhood: East Nashville)
MORE FROM Walk Eat Nashville
Apr 1 - Oct 28, 2019
Apr 3 - Oct 30, 2019
Mar 28 - Oct 31, 2019
Jan 11 - Dec 20, 2019