Walk Eat Nashville East Nashville Food Tour
Voted one of the 15 Best Food Tours in America, Walk Eat Nashville offers walking food tours in neighborhoods that put Nashville on the culinary map.
The Walk Eat Nashville food tour in historic East Nashville offers a taste of the people, places and dishes making Nashville the new culinary capital of the South.
Savor six tasting stops over three hours and indulge in a behind-the-scenes experience at some of Nashville’s top-rated restaurants. Enjoy personal interactions with chefs and specialty food shop owners. Between bites, burn a few calories on a 1.5-mile leisurely walk. And, learn about unexpected landmarks and lore in historic East Nashville from a trusted local writer. All of our guides are current or former journalists, so we love sharing well-researched stories.
Tours are limited to 12 guests for an intimate, memorable experience. Ticket price includes all food (plenty for lunch) and an engaging, insightful guide. East Nashville walking food tours take place every Thursday and Friday, and private tours are also available.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
- Oct 19, 2018 at 11:00 am - 02:00 pm (Fri)
- Oct 25, 2018 at 01:30 pm - 04:30 pm (Thu)
- Oct 26, 2018 at 11:00 am - 02:30 pm (Fri)
- Nov 1, 2018 at 01:30 pm - 04:30 pm (Thu)
- Nov 2, 2018 at 11:00 am - 02:00 pm (Fri)
- Nov 8, 2018 at 01:30 pm - 04:30 pm (Thu)
- Nov 9, 2018 at 11:00 am - 02:00 pm (Fri)
- Nov 15, 2018 at 01:30 pm - 04:30 pm (Thu)
- Nov 16, 2018 at 11:00 am - 02:00 pm (Fri)
11th & Woodland Streets, Nashville, TN 37206