Welcome to the Table: Fall Benefit
Join The Next Door for their fall benefit Welcome to the Table.
At the event, The Next Door will be talk about Jesus’s ministry and how he welcomed every single person to His table, regardless of background, history, etc. Their hope is that each of their clients feels welcomed to the table and feels surrounded by a community that supports them from the minute they walk through the doors. They want the table to be filled with open conversations about the disease of addiction and how the community can work together to battle this disease.
- Event Co-Chairs: Caroline Cook and Kitsie Hayles.
- You can choose to attend the breakfast event at 7:30am or the luncheon at 11:30am.
- A livestream option will be available this year.
- If you plan to sponsor the event, please let The Next Door know your commitment by July 25th in order to appear in the event invitation (which will be mailed to nearly 3000 people).
From The Next Door:
Last week, a current client walked into the development suite and said, “I know what you do in this office! Thank you for helping me be able to afford to come to treatment. Otherwise, I would’ve never been able to afford help!” And every day since, she has made it a point to stop by our office and thank us again. What she doesn’t know is that it’s through the generosity of hundreds of companies, individuals, churches, and so many more that we are able to provide her with this affordable, life-saving treatment.
Secure your sponsorship through the following ways:
- Visit the the Fall Benefit website and purchase your sponsorship here. This is the preferred method of payment.
- Purchase your table online at www.thenextdoor.org/donate (please indicate in the comment box that it is for the FALL BENEFIT).
- Mail your check to: The Next Door Attn: Fall Benefit, P.O. Box 23336, Nashville, TN 37202.
$1,000/Gift of Respect - Table Host
$2,500/Gift of Faith - Table Host
$5,000/Gift of Wholeness - Table Host
$10,000/Gift of Community - Table Host
$15,00/Gift of Encouragement - Table Host
Corporate Sponsorships $1,250-$25,000
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Sep 29, 2021 at 07:30 am - 01:00 pm (Wed)
Additional time info:
Livestream is available for either option.