Tickle your taste buds, wet your whistle and party with a purpose in East Nashville!
In its 7th year, Yum!East is a unique tasting event that gathers East Nashville restaurants, chefs, food artisans, and specialty purveyors to showcase the best of this notable neighborhood’s culinary landscape – all for a good cause. Guests can sample bites from 30 of East Nashville’s tastiest residents while enjoying craft beer and wine and live music.
A 100% of the proceeds benefit Fannie Battle Day Home, a local nonprofit with roots in Nashville since 1891 that provides affordable, high-quality childcare to Nashville families in need. The organization offers a sliding scale tuition that is based on income and family size. In addition, Fannie Battle Day Home works to empower families, through programs dedicated to career coaching, financial counseling, educational growth, housing assistance, and health & well-being support, to help break the cycle of poverty.
- This event is a 21+ only event and valid ID will be requested.
- Animals are not permitted on-site.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- This event will happen rain or shine.
- Backpacks and coolers are not allowed.
- No weapons or illegal substances allowed.
- Please drink responsibly. Use a designated driver or a ride-sharing program, such as Lyft or Uber. To ensure your safety, as well as those around us, our vendors may cut off individuals displaying signs of intoxication from being served alcohol.
Source: Official Website
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- May 30, 2019 at 06:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Thu)
Additional time info:
Gates close at 9pm
NOTE: 21+ event; rain or shine.
1006 Fatherland Street, #105, Nashville, TN 37206