This fall, guests are invited to Gaylord Opryland Resort to experience a memorable family vacation by enjoying a new Goblins & Giggles celebration, occurring September 11th through October 31st.
Goblins & Giggles offers a wide array of family-friendly activations from spooky animal encounters and a Halloween-themed scavenger hunt featuring Spookley the Square Pumpkin to trick-or-treating and cruising along the indoor river aboard one of the resort’s flatboat rides.
In celebration of Goblins & Giggles, a special family package is offered starting at $245 per room. The package includes a one-night stay at Gaylord Opryland Resort, two Hide and Seek Scavenger Hunt booklets per room and four passes for a ride on a Delta River flatboat inside the resort. The package is subject to tax, resort fee and parking.
- The Hide and Seek Scavenger Hunt featuring Spookley the Square Pumpkin: Spookley found eight spooktacular hiding spots at the resort for his game of Halloween Hide & Seek. Guests solve puzzles to find each clue’s missing word and then use the clues to find Spookley.
- Guests, young and young-at-heart, can explore the resort during a Trick-or-Treat Expedition, with stops throughout the resort for some deliciously spooky treats.
- The Jack o’lantern Walk is an imaginative walk experience, transporting visitors of all ages to a world of Halloween fun featuring dozens of intricately-carved, illuminated jack o’lanterns.
- Guests 21 and over will enjoy cocktails and screams at the resort’s SpookEasy, the most haunted spirits spot. The experience comes to life with the Ghost Brothers & terrifying portraits.
- The Delta Riverboat travels down a scenic river winding through Gaylord Opryland Resort’s 4.5-acre Delta Atrium. Take in the natural beauty for a resort tour or romantic cruise.
- The bublyTM Wildlife Rescue – An Augmented Reality Experience guides guests throughout the resort to track down endangered species and help ensure that they are monitored for their protection.
- Spooky Animal Encounters provides guests with the opportunity to interact with and learn about a variety of
incredible live creatures.
- Spend the evening at Family Movie Time watching family-friendly movies on the resort’s big screen.
- Marvel at our Delta Fountain Shows with their stunning choreographed water, music and lights.
- At Color Between the Wines, unwind with colored pencils, coloring pages and wines from Jackson Wine Estates.
Additional theme activities include Bedtime Stories with Morgana, Halloween-inspired arts and crafts, trivia, bingo
Guests may choose a Goblins & Giggles package option which includes SoundWaves, the resort’s indoor/outdoor
upscale water experience, fusing music and water to create an exclusive Nashville experience with something for the
entire family. From chill vibes or thrill rides, riding the waves or floating along a lazy river, SoundWaves truly has
something for everyone.
In accordance with Marriott’s “Commitment to Clean” practices, the resort provides enhanced cleaning technology,
hospital-grade disinfectants, attendants dedicated to sanitizing frequently throughout the day, social distancing
protocols, and hundreds of new cleaning processes to take care of guests while they enjoy the resort’s amenities.
For more information about Goblins & Giggles events and overnight room packages, visit www.gaylordopryland.com.