This year more than ever — we have found ourselves eating more and going out less. The joke of gaining the “quarantine 15” is becoming a closer and closer dark reality. Can you relate? If so, why not put a healthy spin on things? Our low calorie homemade pizza is delicious and even macro-friendly if you’re on low carb or keto diet!
It’s also sure to be a hit with the kiddos because you can customize the toppings too!
Why You Have to Try Our Skinny BBQ Chicken Flatbread
- It’s super yummy and feels like a treat!
- You can make one in less than 15 minutes!
- We even used rotisserie chicken to make it!
- 1 Rotisserie chicken makes about 4 or 5 pizzas!
What You’ll Need
- 1 Low Carb Tortilla (We used Ole! High Fiber)
- 4 oz. Chicken (We used rotisserie chicken!)
- 4 TBSP Sugar Free BBQ Sauce. (We used G. Hughes Smokehouse BBQ Sauce)
- 4 TBSP Feta Cheese
- 2 TBSP Chopped Red Onion
- 2 TBSP Chopped Cilantro
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Top the tortilla with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, feta cheese, onion, and cilantro.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the tortilla is a little crisp on the edges.
If you make this low calorie homemade pizza, tag NowPlayingNashville and SoreyFitness on Instagram! We’d love to see it!
If you’re struggling with your nutrition, and you’d like more recipe ideas, check out our other healthy recipes!
We also put together a list of 14 free at home workouts to help you get active!
Kim and Kalee are a mother-daughter team that are passionate about helping busy women look and feel their best through at home workouts and simple, delicious recipes!
They’re also Elite Beachbody Coaches and love their workouts! If you need some extra help losing the quarantine 15, check out their at home weight loss challenge!