There are no recent bookmarks.

Nashville General Hospital at Meharry

Nashville General Hospital at Meharry
    Website
/
    Facebook
/

   

  

Nashville General Hospital at Meharry has provided quality healthcare to the Nashville community for 125 years. When it first opened as City Hospital on April 23, 1890, with one physician, seven nurses and 60 beds, the hospital’s mission was to provide health care services to the desperately ill or those persons unable to care for themselves. In 1998, Metropolitan Nashville General Hospital moved from its original site on Hermitage Avenue to the Meharry Medical College campus. The relocation is reflected in the current name and highlights the blending of two rich medical histories to provide one of the best healthcare facilities in the area.

Source: Nashville General Hospital at Meharry