The Factory at Franklin

The Factory at Franklin
    Website
/
    Facebook
/
    Twitter
/

   

  

 

The Factory was built in 1929 and served as the home of Dortch Stove Works, Magic Chef, and later the Jamison Bedding Company. Recognized by the National Register of Historic Places, the campus was purchased and renovated by local developer Calvin Lehew in 1996, preserving many of The Factory’s original features and architectural details in a new mixed-use design.
Another change in ownership in 2012 led to a renewed vision and a mission-driven approach to revitalizing the property. The

View more

PHOTOS

BROUGHT TO YOU BY

 

MADE POSSIBLE BY

 

REGIONAL PARTNERS

Artsopolis Network Members: Akron OH | Albuquerque NM | Austin TX | Birmingham AL | Boston MA | Cape Cod MA | Charlotte NC | Cincinnati OH | Colorado Springs CO | Columbia SC | DuPage County IL | Flagstaff AZ | Flint MI | Fort Lauderdale FL | Houston TX | Indianapolis IN | Kalamazoo MI | Kansas City MO | Macon GA | Marin County CA | Marquette County MI | Mendocino County CA | Milwaukee WI | Monterey Bay CA | Montgomery County MD | Napa Valley CA | Nashville TN | Orange County CA | Orlando FL | Panama City FL | Pittsburgh PA | Providence RI | Quito, Ecuador | Rapid City SD | Richardson TX | Rock Island IL | Sacramento CA | San Antonio TX | San Jose CA | St. Cloud MN | St. Croix Valley MN/WI | St. Johns County FL | Stillwater MN | Tallahassee FL | Tampa Bay FL | Utah | Ventura CA | York County PA