The Beast’s doors are flinging open this Thursday, March 4 through Saturday, March 6 for a much needed socially distanced hang to commemorate one year since the tornado ravaged our city. With 5,000 square ft of space inside and almost 2,000 ft on the deck, we have plenty of room to distance a bunch of mismatched tables and chairs loaned by friends (thank you Mercy Lounge, Nashville Urban Winery and Marathon Music Works) to provide much needed healing and camaraderie at this time. We are grateful to have the roof back on, the bar fired up and DJ entertainment with friends spinning vinyl on stage from 5pm til close March 4 and 5. Saturday, March 6 we bring it live on our outside deck with a small PA and performances by The Minks, The Tigerbeats, Lilly Hiatt, Adams Street Trio, India Ramey and Tim Easton from 3-7pm followed by DJ Spice J on the 1’s and 2’s from 8pm til midnight.
All guests, artists and staff are required to uphold The Basement East Core Safety Policy:
- FACEMASKS are required for entry and must be worn at all times in common public areas (entry, bar, restrooms, etc). While in a guest’s assigned pod, facemasks may be removed to allow eating and drinking. For the comfort of guests in nearby pods, facemasks are encouraged at all other times within the pod.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS at entry will measure for guests exceeding 100.4 degrees fahrenheit. Entry for guests with higher temperatures will be denied out of an abundance of caution for other guests.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING 6’ or more from one another is required except when in one’s own pod. Guests are encouraged to remain in their pods at all times other than when using restrooms or visiting the bar.
- HAND HYGIENE is encouraged. Hand wash stations and hand sanitization stations are provided near entry, restrooms and bar.
- SANITIZATION of frequent touch points in public areas (doors handles, counters and equipment) occurs routinely throughout the show.
- SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING is encouraged of all guests. Any violations of the Core Safety Policy or behavior creating discomfort for guests or staff should be reported to venue staff.