There are no recent bookmarks.

Cheatham County Courthouse

Cheatham County Courthouse

   

  

The Cheatham County Courthouse is a courthouse in Ashland City, Tennessee. The original seat of government for Cheatham County, the courthouse was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976. After Cheatham County was founded in 1856, plans began for a courthouse in Ashland (now Ashland City). The original courthouse was completed in 1869 for a cost of $12,000. It is a two-story, brick, rectangular structure in the Greek Revival-Italianate style.

A renovation was undertaken in the early 1900s, which added a large addition on the southwest side of the courthouse. This addition, designed by Robert E. Turberville, also has two stories. The main facade features a portico and Ionic columns. Currently the building houses the Cheatham County courts and general sessions. The courthouse also features a front lawn that has served as a social gathering spot.

Source: Wikipedia

LOCATION

Cheatham County Courthouse

100 Public Square, Ashland City, TN 37015

ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE

  • ico-y-knife.pngCheese Coffee Caf Downtown
  • ico-y-knife.pngLiu Chinese Fast Food
  • ico-y-knife.pngVinaigrette
  • ico-y-knife.pngGarcias Kitchen The Original
  • ico-y-knife.pngRoute 66 Malt Shop
  • ico-y-knife.pngBottger Mansion of Old Town
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngBottger Mansion of Old Town
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngLiu Chinese Fast Food
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngBottger Mansion of Old Town
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngLiu Chinese
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngVinaigrette