Experience Cheekwood Estate & Gardens, the 55-acre estate built by the Maxwell House Coffee fortune in Nashville, Tennessee, and one of the finest examples of an American Country Place Era estate in the United States. The Botanical Garden is a spectacular showcase of color and horticultural diversity with eleven specialty display gardens and stunning natural landscape. The Museum of Art has collections of painting, sculpture and decorative arts. Visitors can enjoy year-round family-friendly activities with four distinct festivals held during the year. From Cheekwood in Bloom with more than 150,000 tulips in the Spring, to a children’s wonderland of Christmas trees, trains, Santa and more during Holiday at Cheekwood. Cheekwood celebrates the seasons in style with something for everyone!
1200 Forrest Park Drive, Nashville, TN 37205
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Tuesday – Sunday 9am-4pm (closed on Mondays)
Café 29: 11am-2pm (closed on Mondays)
CLOSED Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
$18/Seniors (65 +)
$16/College Students w/ ID
Free Admission/Children 2 and Under
50% Discount/Military Personnel (w/Current Military ID)
Free Admission/Cheekwood Members (w/Membership Card and Photo ID)
Temporary Visitor Guidelines
The health and safety of our guests, staff and volunteers remain a top priority at Cheekwood. In line with the latest guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Tennessee Department of State Health Services, and the City of Nashville related to COVID-19, Cheekwood kindly requests your support by adhering to the following protocols to protect your health and safety.
• Visit another day should you not feel well or have symptoms of COVID-19.
• Practice social distancing by staying six feet apart from others.
• Use every day preventative measures (e.g. wash hands, cover coughs, etc.)
• Cloth face coverings are strongly encouraged in outdoor areas. All visitors are required to wear cloth face coverings when entering buildings. Parents are encouraged to follow CDC guidelines regarding the use of masks for children.
• Please bring your own water and food. Fountains and vending machines are temporarily blocked.
Aug 22, 2020
Aug 14 - Aug 23, 2020
Aug 27, 2020
Sep 04, 2020
Sep 05, 2020
Sep 05 - Sep 07, 2020
Sep 12 - Sep 13, 2020
Sep 23, 2020
Sep 26, 2020