First Apostolic Church: Our church had its beginning in 1940. Our early founders were DJ Gulley, George Boaz, Thomas Robertson and their families. These men met with Bro Baggett and asked him if he would consider becoming their pastor. He agreed and they quickly began a building program.
They purchased a lot on the corner of Third Ave South and Cameron Street in the South Nashville area. They had church in a tent until a building was erected. When the building was completed, they officially became known as “Jesus Only Tabernacle.” In that building, the Lord moved marvelously and many souls were saved. We worshipped at that site until 1961. During that time we had several pastors: Pastor James H. Thornton, Pastor Warren Larry, Pastor Tommy Cypert. In 1958, Brother Billy D. Shoulders became the pastor.
By 1961, we had outgrown that building on 3rd and Cameron. The church then purchased a basement church on West Trinity Lane. We changed the name to First Pentecostal Church of Bordeaux. Once this building was no longer adequate, we were faced with the decision to either build on top of the basement church or relocate and build a new building. The site chosen for this new building was on the corner of Broadmoor and Maplewood Lane in North East Nashville. We moved into this building in December 1969. The decision was made to rename this new building First Apostolic Church.
We have now been at this same location for over 46 years. In 2001, under the direction of Pastor Billy S
265 Broadmoor Drive, Nashville, TN 37207
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Jan 26, 2022
Jan 28 - Jan 29, 2022
Feb 11, 2022
Feb 11 - Feb 13, 2022
Feb 19, 2022
Feb 12 - Feb 19, 2022
Feb 20, 2022
Feb 26, 2022
Mar 12, 2022