There are no recent bookmarks.

First Baptist Church Goodlettsville

First Baptist Church Goodlettsville
    Email
/
    Website
/
    Facebook
/

   

  

First Baptist Church Goodlettsville began Aug. 1, 1903 under the name of Goodlettsville Baptist Church. We had our first baptism service in 1904 in Mansker Creek. In 1939, the church was ready for a new building. A lot on Myers Street was given by J.C. Garrett, Sr. and through the sacrificial giving of money and labor, the building was completed in 1941. In 1957, we officially became First Baptist of Goodlettsville. Soon, the church had grown to need a new building. In 1963, we bought a plot on Dickerson Road. The cornerstone to the building was laid in September of 1967 and the first worship service was held on February 4, 1968. While it has seen a few make-overs since ’68, the sanctuary built then is still used for worship services today. In 1993, we built our Family Life Center to better serve the needs of our church and community. Recently, our sanctuary and children’s and preschool areas have undergone a renovation.

Source: venue website

LOCATION

First Baptist Church Goodlettsville

613 South Main Street, Goodlettsville, TN 37072

ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE

  • ico-y-knife.pngCheese Coffee Caf Downtown
  • ico-y-knife.pngLiu Chinese Fast Food
  • ico-y-knife.pngVinaigrette
  • ico-y-knife.pngGarcias Kitchen The Original
  • ico-y-knife.pngRoute 66 Malt Shop
  • ico-y-knife.pngBottger Mansion of Old Town
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngBottger Mansion of Old Town
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngLiu Chinese Fast Food
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngBottger Mansion of Old Town
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngLiu Chinese
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngVinaigrette


Summer Vacation Deals