There are no recent bookmarks.

Cragfont State Historic Site

Cragfont State Historic Site
    Email
/
    Website
/
    Facebook
/

   

  

Once called the “Grandeur on the Frontier,” Cragfont was built around 1798-1802. It was the home of General James Winchester, his family, and a place of enslavement for between 25-50 individuals. The site is operated by Historic Castalian Springs.

Source: Facebook

LOCATION

Cragfont State Historic Site

200 Cragfont Road, Castalian Springs, TN 37031

ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE

  • ico-y-knife.pngCheese Coffee Caf Downtown
  • ico-y-knife.pngLiu Chinese Fast Food
  • ico-y-knife.pngVinaigrette
  • ico-y-knife.pngGarcias Kitchen The Original
  • ico-y-knife.pngRoute 66 Malt Shop
  • ico-y-knife.pngBottger Mansion of Old Town
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngBottger Mansion of Old Town
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngLiu Chinese Fast Food
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngBottger Mansion of Old Town
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngLiu Chinese
  • ico-y-wscreen.pngVinaigrette

PHOTOS


Summer Vacation Deals