Nashville Education, Community, and Arts Television (NECAT) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization with a mission that is twofold:
1. Expose Middle Tennessee viewers to arts and education programming created both locally and around the world.
2. Teach individuals and organizations who wish to make TV shows how to do so, let them use our equipment and resources, then broadcast those shows for them.
We run three public television channels that have served the community since the 1970s. These channels are Music City Arts (our arts channel), iQtv (our education channel), and Access Nashville (our community access channel). All three channels are 24 hours a day and are broadcast on television via Comcast channels 9, 10, and 19 in Davidson County, via AT&T U-Verse channel 99 in 19 Middle Tennessee counties*, and live-streamed on the internet 24 hours a day.
A very affordable, one-of-a-kind outlet for individuals and organizations learning to express their ideas and perspectives via television, NECAT is also, from the viewers’ perspective, a window into music, theater, dance, environmental science, conservation, multi-cultural and organic cooking, politics, humor, alternative energies, healthcare services, and business strategies—from our own community as well as in other regions, ideologies, countries, and languages.
120 White Bridge Road , No. 46, Nashville State Community College, Nashville, TN 37209
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
We are on the Nashville State Community College campus at 120 White Bridge Road.
Here's what I recommend to find us:
1. Take the campus entrance that has a red light (there are 2 entrances---one with a red light and one without).
2. Come all the way around to the back of the campus where the big parking lot and all the cars are to the left.
3. About in the middle of this parking lot, up near the long, low Student Services Center, you will find parking spaces labeled PEG STUDIOS.
4. Park there and go in the main glass doors of the Student Services Center.
5. Walk straight through the lobby and out the other side. This puts you back outside in the "quad"---
6. You will see a building labeled PEG STUDIOS in front of you and a little to the right. There's a groovy NECAT logo on the door. Just ring the doorbell and we'll let you in.
NECAT Administrative Offices are open Monday-Friday 10am-6pm.
NECAT Studio is open Sunday-Friday 12pm-10pm and Sunday 10am-8pm.
Dec 1 - Dec 2, 2017
Oct 1 - Oct 31, 2015
Jul 02, 2022
Jul 04, 2022
Jul 04, 2022
Jul 16, 2022
Jun 30 - Jul 17, 2022
Jul 26, 2022
Jul 29, 2022
Jul 30, 2022
Aug 10, 2022